Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Link Party No. 20!

I talked about running around and being busy lately... so the progress on projects is very slow. Although, I took pictures of some flowers that I saw and they were beautiful! I will share the photos today.





I LOVE flowers! Did I tell you I worked at a flower shop once for two weeks? It was a long time ago, and I loved it. Looking at flowers was very calming and relaxing and I really enjoyed it. I also learned that working at a flower shop is not just talking to customers, and making flower arrangements. I had to carry heavy stuff all the time too. After two weeks my leg had it, the pain was way too much that I had to quit the job. I was in bed for three weeks after that.

So, I decided that I will just enjoy them whenever I see them. Occasionally, I buy cut flowers to reward myself, but the practical side of me is thinking that "Ah, it's gonna go brown in a week!" So, that doesn't happen that often.

Pictures of flowers are eye candy to me, just like the fabrics are to me also. :)

OK, let's start the link party, show me what you got!

Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





Let's party!

6 comments :

  1. I love looking at flowers, too. You got some great shots.

    Trudy
    www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE flowers! I've been taking photos of flowers like crazy this summer. I even walked around Standing Bear Lake in in Omaha, NE by my apartment and snapped photos of flowers along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sachiko! I love your blog! especially all the ruffles ideas! Can't wait to try it myself! I'm a follower now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the pictures being eye candy. Your flower pics are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers are the sweetest things God
    ever made and forgot to put a soul into- by Henry Ward Beecher.

    I missed the link party.this week i was celebrating our wedding anniversary and friend birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful flowers, They looks nice and making our environment pleasant. I am planning to bought some flowers from a nursery near my home.
    Send Flowers Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin