Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Link Party No.62!


That's me. Trying to become best friends with my new camera... and I am ashamed to say that we haven't quite reached that point yet.

I know it is entirely my fault, because whenever I needed to take pictures of my project, I usually don't have a whole lot of time, so I just grab the camera I am familiar with.

Mr. TRH lovingly asked, "Have you been using that camera?" and I would say "yea, every now and then. I will get used to it soon."
Then, he lovingly replies, "Uh-huh" but I can hear the sentence would follow in my mind.
"Uh-huh, just like the time when you got an iPod, a DS, and a Palm Pilot." Ahhhh... I just don't get along with technology, and even though I do know how to use them, I don't get attached to them.
BUT, this is different. I really wanna, should, and ought to become best buddies with my camera... maybe to the point that it is part of my body. Ok, that's a little bit of an exaggeration. I just want to master my camera, so it becomes second nature.

I can picture what I want the picture to look like, in my mind, but I can control my camera to make that happen yet.

One of the reasons why I am so busy is I have been working on guest tutorials that are scheduled for this month and next month. Something AWESOME happened to me a couple weeks ago, and I have been working on that too. It is so hard for me not to tell you, but I will share the good news when it is the time to tell... ( I wish you could see the BIG grin on my face right now).

Ok ladies, it is time for the link party. Go ahead and link up, have fun!

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.




7 comments :

  1. Thank you for your weekly party! congratulation on your new friend, i remember when I got my new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still figuring out my camera too. I made it through about half of the manual. :) Your pictures with your other camera are well composed and well lit; which already puts you ahead with your new camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so nice to stop in and see what fun things are going on here! What an amazing group of people! ;^D
    Thank you for sharing and allowing us to share, too.
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learning how to use a new camera is the worst. Mine is 2 years old, and I'm still trying to learn how to use mine. Hope you figure yours out faster than me.

    Thanks for hosting the party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature, Sachiko! Glad I managed to make your draw drop! ; ) I grabbed a button! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin